Tuesday 3 February 2009

Extreme Ident

I have been looking at different TV stations that i could base my 3 indents on.

I was channel flipping, i usually watch Extreme Sports and after taking a detailed look at the logo and thinking how I could animate it with 3D Studio max.

I am going to be using the logo to show the different types of sports on the channel, e.g. have the logo skateboarding, snowboarding etc. I think i can make a really it interesting and a good representation of the station.

I will start coming up with sketches and ideas and scan them in to be uploaded for this blog.



Above is an ident that is used at tbe moment, Showing diffrent types of extreme sports. I want to show the logo on screen comming into shot with diffrent methods, eg. Adding wheels to the logo and having it skid into shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment